SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine With Metal Interior Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate description
The Heavy Duty 23 Stitch sewing machine is an extra-high speed sewing machine that runs on a powerful commercial grade motor. Unlike most sewing machines, this machine can sew through just about anything! The machine features 23 built in stitch patterns, an automatic needle threader, drop feed for free motion sewing, and has the ability to sew 1,1000 stitches per minute. Extra items in picture not included Fully automatic one step buttonhole Drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to such serious sewing Accessory storage and adjustable presser for foot pressure included Quilting/stitch guide, spool caps, screwdriver, lint brush/seam puller, bobbins and needles also included Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required.
User reviews for SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine With Metal Interior Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate -
SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine With Metal Interior Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate features
- Extra-high sewing speed provides professional speed for faster results
- Heavy-duty metal frame and heavy-duty motor help master those big projects
- Stainless steel bed plate ensures that fabric feeds smoothly
- Automatic needle threader and easy top drop-in bobbin system make for quick and easy set-up
- Twenty-three built-in stitches with one automatic one-step buttonhole provide endless project possibilities. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.