Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby Deluxe Embroidery Machine description
The DESIGNER RUBY deLuxeTM machine makes it easy and rewarding to create unique, personalized projects for your special occasions and everyday moments of love.
deLuxe Stitch System
Large Ultimate Interactive Screen 5.7" (116 x 87 mm) with high resolution
Dual Light Sources
Separate Bobbin Winding Motor
Bobbin Thread Sensor
Built-in Needle Threader
Large Embroidery area - 14 ¼" x 8 (360 x 200 mm)
Exclusive EMBROIDERY ADVISOR feature
Embroidery Design Editing
337 Embroidery Designs and 4 Embroidery Fonts in three different sizes included
Design Positioning feature
On Screen Customizing
Smart Save feature
Baste in hoop
Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
Selective Thread Cutter
Tapering in hoop
Support for INSPIRA Cutwork needles
Monochrome or multicolored embroideries
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM technology
Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR feature
Extended Sewing Surface almost 10" (250 mm) to the right of the needle
Free-motion with any stitch, two modes
Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes
Sensor One-step Buttonhole Foot
Start/stop Button - sew without foot control
Electronic Speed Control - 5 speeds
Needle Stop Up/down
Extended Dual Stitch Plate Guide Lines 1 5/8" (40 mm) on both sides of the needle
Fix and Stop Function
Instant and Permanent Reverse
Mirror Image End-to-End and Side-to-Side
7 mm stitch width
Sidemotion - gives up to 50 mm wide stitches
Program Stitches, Letters and Numbers
Personal Memories, save to "My Stitches" 30 memories
More that 1,000 stitches, including: Utility Stitches, 11 different Buttonhole styles, Quilt Stitches, Decorative Stitches and 6 Programmable Alphabets
User reviews for Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby Deluxe Embroidery Machine -
Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby Deluxe Embroidery Machine features
- The deLuxeTM Stitch System: Effortlessly portions the optimum amount of thread for every stitch, even on challenging novelty threads and fabric. The fully automatic, built-in system helps sewers achieve professional stitch results with fewer adjustments and less effort.
- Improved Interactive Color Touch Screen 5.7" (116 x 87 mm): With a new glossy high resolution touch screen, sewers can enjoy a clearer, more distinct impression of colors, icons and lines, making it easier and more enjoyable to use. Activate any function, stitch or information with just a touch of the stylus or USB mouse!
- EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEMTM technology: Senses fabric thickness for perfect, even feed. With a tap on the foot control or the touch of a button, the Sensor Foot Pressure automatically lowers and raises the presser foot. The Sensor Foot Pivot also senses the fabric thickness for instant pivoting.
- Extraordinary Sewing and Embroidery Surface: Measuring nearly 10" (250 mm) to the right of the needle, the large surface provides more room to create large projects. The machine boasts one of the longest and slimmest free arms in the industry and the opportunity to create and embroider larger-than-life designs without re-hooping.
- SEWING ADVISORTM and EMBROIDERY ADVISORTM features: Offers automatic settings and expert advice for optimal sewing and embroidery results.